Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Basil Egg Salad

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Basil Egg Salad

Leftover hardboiled eggs from when I boiled them for 'angeled eggs', same ingredients, but pulsed in a food processor to chop the eggs.  This was what I used as a sandwich filling, the sandwich being two soaked wheat waffles back in that post.  Still inspired by Jenny's Pesto Egg Salad- hers is fancier though :)

Other egg salad additions:
Finely chopped celery
Finely chopped onion
Garlic
Sauerkraut or other lactofermented vegetables

What do you like in egg salad?



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana said...

That sounds really good. I have some pesto that I made last summer from home grown basil in my freezer. I looked at it the other day and thought I should find something to do with it. Perfect! Thanks!

April 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home