Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Frozen Bulk Cookie Dough

Monday, December 7, 2009

Frozen Bulk Cookie Dough


My mother-in-law gave me an enormous cookie scoop for Christmas one year, so 12 cookies is plenty for a week for one person (the kids and I aren't eating cookies right now). I make a large batch of cookies once a month or so, scoop and freeze on a cookie sheet, pop off, and then bake 12 at a time (how many my cookie sheet holds).

The recipe, roughly:

3 sticks butter (I still want to try this with coconut oil, at least part, and will next time)

1-1/2 cups sugar

Cream butter and sugar and add in

4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract

1 tsp sea salt

Mix well

Add in

3-4 cups flour (depending on if you like flat or cakey cookies

1 tsp baking soda

1/4 tsp cream of tartar

2 cups chocolate chips

I bake at 375, 15 minutes

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

used coconut oil in cake mix the other day. seemed to work out fine. glad to see you posting some food that is bad for us!! :)

December 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

December 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

No quoting, please. Links are great though! Thanks!

December 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home