Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Coconut Oil Gift

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coconut Oil Gift







Only a like-minded friend would appreciate this gift- a wrapped jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label coconut oil. How about you? I know just about 5 years ago I would have been totally puzzled if someone gave this to me. Now I'd be thrilled! I love 'ingredient' gifts! :)

If you're ordering through Tropical Traditions and use my referral code: #5682145  you get a free book and I get a credit to my account.  And a big thank you to everyone who has already!



Share

Labels:

1 Comments:

OpenID movinginspirals said...

This year we switched to consumable gifts wherever possible. For one half of the family this meant gift cards to restaurants (they aren't big on homemade food), but at least we weren't getting "stuff" just to get something. For my folks, who are elderly, we are cooking meals. I like "gifts that disappear" and will likely continue this trend next year.

December 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home