Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Consolidating Lactofermented Veggies into Relish

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Consolidating Lactofermented Veggies into Relish

The bottom shelf of my fridge was buckling under the weight of all my lactofermented veggies. Some of the pickles I did (above) were a little softer than we liked, but I thought they would still make fine relish. So I drained 4 jars of pickles and added some peppers for color, and pulsed to chop in my food processor.
Did the same with my radishes and the rest of the peppers.
Consolidated 9 jars down to two, and was able to finally put away the rest of my groceries (grin). Plus, I find relish to be easy to add to sandwiches, burritos, soup, etc.

More posts:

All About Lactofermented Veggies

Not into experimenting with veggies? You can still good probiotics with yogurt- easy to make in the cooler.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana said...

Hi Cara! Love your idea to make relish with the fermented veggies. You are such a creative cook.

Are you going to use dairy while you are doing the gaps diet? I'm not too sure about using the dairy for my daughter. She had really bad eczema as a babe(before I knew anything about diet) and digestive issues as a toddler. She was also slow to walk, speak, and just thin and tiny. She's still a skinny thing but the other issues have worked out. Anyway, I'm thinking of putting her on the diet to see what it does. Just curious

October 18, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home