Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Natural bedding

Friday, August 7, 2009

Natural bedding


After my baby daughter woke up covered in hives after sleeping on an unwrapped conventional crib mattress for the first time, I was shaken enough to spend some money on natural bedding for the kids at least. Both my kids have natural wool/cotton mattresses in their cribs and next on my list of things to buy was natural pillows for hubby and I. We want to buy a natural mattress for our bed too, especially since my babies sleep in bed with us while they're little, but since it's so costly, we wanted to start with pillows to reduce the toxins that we breathe in at night.

I was tickled when CSNmattress.com contacted me recently to see if I'd like to try any of their products. I looked around at their great selection of natural bedding and saw that they have quite a few natural pillows to choose from. They offered to let me try the Sealy 309X, so I am. I'll let you know!

I've been looking around because buying a new mattress is such a big purchase, and I love seeing that natural mattresses are becoming more popular like this natural crib mattress.

Where are your priorities for reducing toxins in the home? I'd love to hear about them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home