Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Gratituesday

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gratituesday



What are you thankful for? I've seen this pop up over at Heavenly Homemakers, and I finally have a chance to do a post. The beginning of the week is busy over here, and I have a harder time doing regular posts on Monday and Tuesday.


Lots to be thankful for here. Baby toes (and the baby who they belong to). Toddler hugs. Access to clean filtered tap water. The ability to go feed my family a variety of healthy fresh food without traveling more than 30 minutes. The car that can get us to and from the store. The double stroller so we can get fresh air and exercise. My little girl's sweet curls. Watching my children interact with each other now. My hubby going out in the heat and working hard to support our family. Great friends that encourage and inspire. Email correspondence with Grandma, who enjoys me gushing about my sweet family as much as I do. Disposable diapers for when I am running behind. A safe neighborhood to walk in. Big coffee cups. Having been blessed so much that we can share with others.

What makes you happy today?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home