Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Got my Tooth Soap

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Got my Tooth Soap

I got my tooth soap (post about it back here and it's for order online here) in the mail yesterday. Of course I had to try it out right away, I tried the original flavor. It honestly was less soapy than I expected, it didn't make me gag at all. I still brushed my tongue with plain water, but I think I might work my way up to using soap soon. My toddler is just fine with anything that I do, and she happily let me brush her teeth with it as well, then she 'finished up' herself.

So far I'm happy with it. What I'd heard about it does seem true, my teeth feel super clean, even more so than with regular toothpastes. I'll check back in after using it for a month and let you know how it's going.

Specifically, I can feel a couple surface cavities that hopefully will heal up, and the bottoms of my front teeth seem thin. They're transparent and I wonder if this will change.

Curious about this whole thing? See the rest of my holistic dentistry posts here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthias said...

So how is the soap?
Got mine yesterday so can't really say anything about it, except that it tastes like soap :).
But my teeth do feel cleaner then before. Let's see how my next visit to the dentist will work out in December.

July 22, 2009 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I feel like my teeth are cleaner too.

July 22, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home