Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Peanut Butter on Yeasted Buttermilk Bread

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Peanut Butter on Yeasted Buttermilk Bread


Just about every morning, or for a nutritious frugal snack, we have toasted soaked wheat bread with Costco's organic peanut butter on it. If I have it, we'll add the solid cream from coconut milk, but regular butter or just plain peanut butter is good too.

My toddler and I seem to both eat frequent substantial meals, so when we come back from doing errands or a walk we often turn to this substantial snack to tide us over til dinner.

This is a part of Pennywise Platter Thursday

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jen said...

My 18 month old son LOVES peanut butter toast! It's my go to snack, or meal if he's being picky.

I've never tried coconut cream. It sounds great! I usually do raw, grass fed butter and organic peanut butter.

June 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

We just started doing coconut cream because I was eliminating dairy, but we really like the little coconut taste :)

June 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home