Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Little toddler cups

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Little toddler cups

We ordered little cups ( here) that I've been wanting for a long time. They're made in Poland. I've seen enamelware cups in camping sections of outdoor stores, but they're always made in China. And with the chipping paint and China's history of not having healthy stuff in their paint, I just didn't want to risk it for my kids. So my toddler has been drinking out of little jam jars a lot. She was thrilled to have her own little cup. They each have one, the baby teethes on his.

With sippies, not only do I not love all the plastic that they're made with, but their a pain in the bum to clean. And an 'open cup' like these are is best for oral motor development. We still have a sippy that we keep filled with water in bed, since sometimes my little girl is too distracted during the day to drink, so a sippy in bed solves that problem for us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home