Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Jogging Stroller

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jogging Stroller

The way cool duck pond by our house, that we can walk to without anyone getting too much sun

I've been hemming and hawing about jogging strollers lately, since I figured out that Sam gets too much sun if he's on my back in the Ergo while his sister rides in the stroller and vice versa. Since we've also been going back and forth about getting a second car (it's Dave's fault) I finally decided that I'd like to be able to venture more than a block from my house this summer. A friend suggested Ebay, I had been looking on Craigslist. I normally skip Ebay, since I've not been impressed with the price to quality ratio that they've had on things for the past year or so. But I was able to find a gently used double jogging stroller that folds up for an amount of money I was willing to part with. Glad I didn't spend my BDay money all at Knitpicks now.

I'll let you know how it turns out to work. It's BabyTrend, which I haven't heard of. But I've been happy with our no-name cheap regular stroller from Target for over a year now, so I'm not too brand loyal when it comes to strollers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home