Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: tackle it

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tackle it



Tackle It Tuesday Meme

My father-in-law and his wife coming on Wednesday. I've never met them. He's the one that my husband inherited his 'tidy' gene from. I'm more of a crafty messy person. I've got a lot to do. Here's my list. I'll do pics of the fridge, since it's the most... um... embarrassing. I have a teething 6 month old and a toddler...

Clean out fridge
pick up toys
vacuum
clean high chair
empty dish washer
dishes
clean oven
trash out
toilets
mirrors
sinks
kitchen floor
laundry
bathroom floor
spot carpet


So. Basically everything. I'll be back with pics ;)



So I guess my before and after pictures don't look a whole lot different. A full fridge is a good thing :) But I did have a sink full of dirty dishes so I know I did actually clean out a lot! And the shelves aren't embarassing any more. (a pic of my peek-a-boo-boy 'helping')

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Good luck on that tackle list!!

May 5, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home