Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: The Maker's Diet, phase 3

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Maker's Diet, phase 3

So, I'm skipping phase 1 and 2 since I seem to need more carbohydrates. I'm pretty sure this is due to nursing.

So 'phase 3' is essentially how you're supposed to stay once you complete the phase one and phase 2 of the diet, and is a whole foods diet. To work with my family's preferences, I'm going to make a couple exceptions.

Hubby loves pizza. And for right now, pizza just isn't pizza without fluffy white crust. So I'll use Wheat Montana's unbleached white for pizza on Friday nights. I do need to find a non-pork, non-preservative laced alternative to pepperoni.

We'll still have Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls on special occasions, like birth days, holidays, or when we have guests over for breakfast. I'll try and balance all the carbs with some beef sausage and eggs, though.

But we really do need to get the junk out of our diet- the preservatives, the genetically modified food, the unclean foods. And attempting, even if not completing, The Maker's Diet (for more info, see my sidebar to the right) really helped do that for me.



Oh, and I was 143.5 last night, which is below my goal of 145. I feel good! We've also had company this past week, and I tend to eat less when people are around, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but is fine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home