Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: The Maker's Diet Day 7

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Maker's Diet Day 7

149 this morning again.

That artisan wheat bread from yesterday was really good.

So far I've only had coffee and coconut milk, and I feel my blood sugar dipping. I'm feeling sick of eggs right now (sort of how I was with the Brewer's Diet in pregnancy). I'm going down stairs to make a smoothie with berries, eggs, and coconut milk. The eggs aren't as noticeable that way.

We'll have chicken salad for lunch, and everyone else is having home made pizza for dinner. I'm not sure what I'll have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home