Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: The Maker's Diet Day 6

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Maker's Diet Day 6

149 with my clothes on this morning.

Father-in-law and his wife are coming, and I was too lazy to go to the grocery store after hubby got home from work yesterday (go figure). Going to have to look through the menu and see what I can patch together for food.

I've already had my coffee with coconut milk in it, toddler had rice milk 'juice'.

She and I will have leftover stir fry for lunch.

No more chicken, I always underestimate how much chicken we eat. It shrinks when you cook it. I have a bunch of venison. I wonder if I can do refried beans start to finish in 8 hours? (refried bean from scratch recipe) I do have tortillas, so we could have meager tacos. Maybe they just aren't going to be here in time for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home