Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: The Maker's Diet Day 5

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Maker's Diet Day 5

148 today, after breakfast because that's when I remembered to weight :) I feel good, up at 6 and ready to go, even without coffee. But I'm still drinking coffee with coconut milk in it as a creamer every day (since I'm mostly dairy free).

Breakfast was scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast
Lunch was more of the split pea soup and an apple
Dinner is going to be stir fry with veggies, organic ground beef, and rice for hubby and toddler.

I don't think I snacked hardly at all today, I wonder if it's just because the beautiful weather and my need to clean distracted me, or if my body is settling into eating a little less often, but better quality foods?

Hmmm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home