Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Huggies Organics

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Huggies Organics

I tried the Huggies 'Organic' diapers today, since I had a $3 coupon for them and a $1.50 for the regular ones, and they cost the same. I like the quality of them, the velcro seems to hold well and they didn't have quite as much of the icky disposible diaper feel to them. I am quite sure they still have the gross gel beads (which is honestly what I'm worried about in diapers), but since we can't afford Tushies right now (those are the only ones I've found that don't have the gel) that's what we got.

If they're the same price, I'll go ahead and go with Huggies Organics, but if they're more pricey, the regular huggies are just fine.

Oh, the baby is still in cloth, and that's what I prefer for little ones. I don't prefer it for older ones and their stinky pee. Potty training should be right around the corner though..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home