Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Day 1 continued, and Day 2 morning

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1 continued, and Day 2 morning

For Day 1 I just ate my lentil soup again for dinner, and had some soaked almonds in the afternoon and after dinner.

Hubby had pizza for dinner and I was feeling rather motivated and there are 2 pans of Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls in the freezer and one in the oven. I made them when I was making the pizza, just using the cinnamon roll dough as pizza dough. Lazy lazy. None for me, anyway.

The girl had some french toast, some lentil soup with me, and a little bit of pizza. And berries. Lots of berries.

Day 2,
So far I've had about half a cup of berries and I'm going to go make a couple eggs. Coffee is brewing. 151 again this morning.

(my goal is to get to 145, which is a good weight for me. I'm 5'8")

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home