Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Day 1 Breakfast and Lunch

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 1 Breakfast and Lunch

This morning I actually forgot that we were doing this today. Good thing I didn't have that last donut that I was thinking about! :)

Weighed about an hour after I got up: 151

Ate:
2 cups of coffee, black

2.5 eggs, scrambled, with too much salt. Ick. The girl ate the other half the egg ;)

Thawed some berries to eat for a snack

Drank water and took my prenatal, Source of Life is what I use (I'm breastfeeding, not pregnant)

Lentil soup for lunch was good. I gave the girl some roasted salted peanuts to go with hers. It had peas, lentils, carrots, garlic, and some organic ground beef that was left over from tacos the other night, so it had oregano in it.

I can tell I'm not going to be great at following the menu I made. No big deal, at least I know I have stuff in the house for the diet. It's a good start.

It's actually kind of freeing to not have all the food options. I ate my soup and am full and not eating any more. Check that off the list... do you know the feeling?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home