Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: About this blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

About this blog

I have another blog (here) that's associated with my Etsy store. I started it up since it was 'the thing to do' when I was learning to use Etsy nearly 2 years ago. And it turns out that I like blogging, so I continued. And judging from people's responce to what I talk about in real life, apparently I'm a lot to take all at once ~fundamentalist Christian, homeschooling, cloth diapering, cloth pad using, non circumcising, baby wearing, somewhat kosher keeping, crafting, and then my parenting style... So I decided to split it up. Roughly, on here I'll talk about more food and health, and I do sponsored posts as well to help us with our Dave Ramsey plan. Over on 'Green Bean' I'm going to try and stick more with parenting and crafts. Some overlap is likely, and I'll link back and forth between the two as needed to explain myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger joy michelle said...

Hehe...you just sent me into fits of giggles, Cara! You really do have all the exact same points of view as I do! I don't technically eat kosher, but I am vegetarian/semi-vegan and I'm pretty sure that's kosher, so yeah. :D

Joy

May 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home