Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.healthhomehappy.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Health, Home, and Happiness: Still preparing for The Maker's Diet

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still preparing for The Maker's Diet

I'm still gathering what I need for The Maker's Diet. I'm excited to start! I need to get a cheap-o blender from Walmart to do my smoothies in, I have a big bag of berries in my freezer.

I also need to go back through my menu plans and add in more food for Hubby. Thankfully he's not picky and doesn't need complicated food, or a huge variety. Still, I like to try and balance health with good taste and his huge appetite now that he's working construction again.

I'll be back with updates! Baby just work up...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home